Early Bird Offer!
What is AAT?AAT Stands for Association of Accounting Technicians,
a highly recognised qualification which awards around 90% of all nationally accredited Vocational Qualifications in Accounting in UK, offering a recognised, popular and non-graduate entry route into the accountancy profession and supports careers within Business, Finance & Accounting.
Why study AAT at the Nishkam Centre?
- Saturday Classes
- Running AAT Level 2, 3 & 4
- Enrol for Individual Modules
- Cluturally Sensitive & Welcoming Environment
- Very Experienced & Supportive Tutors
- High Pass Rates
- Flexible around your job and personal life
Where can your AAT Journey take you?
- The Police
- The Ministry of Defence
- Accountancy Practices
- Small Businesses
- Public Sector
- Large Corporations