|Who is this course for?
AAT level 2 qualification or a reasonable level of experience within the book keeping/finance sector.What will you learn on this course?
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accounting
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
Do you need to bring anything?
Course resources / reading materials provided.
Are there any additional costs?
Exam re-takes: £75
If this is your first time registering your membership with AAT then you will also have to pay £44 to AAT for an admin fee.
|Course start dates:
- Annual course start date – 22th September 2018
- Students can also enrol throughout the academic year